Shred School hosted by i-SIGMA is designed as the premier sales training workshop for the secure data destruction industry. If you believe you have a session beneficial to share with colleagues, please submit it below.
Guidelines for Presenters & Panelists
Please note the following guidelines:
- All proposals will be considered.
- Please do not submit more than two proposals.
- Commercial/promotional presentations are not permitted.
- If selected, the session and your profile will be promoted on the Shred School website.
- As a speaker, promotional materials may not be distributed in session rooms.
- The sale of copyrighted materials (i.e., those items held in copyright by anyone other than the seller) is prohibited. This includes written material, audio and video tapes, and music.
- We do not share our attendee names and contact information with presenters or panelists (sponsors excluded).
- Each presenter and panelist must register themselves for the event.
- Presenters and panelists are responsible for any hotel and travel expenses.
- Presenters and panelists travel at their own risks and assume all liability.