Mastermind groups start again in February
Beginning in February 2015, NAID’s Deputy Executive Director Ray Barry will be leading sales mastermind groups. This will be the second year for the NAID Sales Mastermind Groups. These groups are designed to reinforce the strategies and best practices of Shred School while providing secure destruction professionals with personalized sales coaching.
Members of each group must be Shred School graduates and will discuss industry news, sales benchmarks, changes in data protection legislation, sales metrics, challenges sales professionals face in the secure destruction industry and more.
- Four groups with a maximum of eight people in each group
- All groups will be market exclusive with no direct competitors in each group
- Meetings will be held monthly online
- A face-to-face annual meeting at the NAID conference before all of the sessions starts
- Owners, managers and frontline sales professionals would benefit the most from this coaching
- $77 per month for one meeting a month
- $150 per month for two meetings a month, one group meeting and one one-on-one meeting with Barry